Homes for Sale
This post and data relates to Fort Lauderdale Homes in both the neighborhoods of Lauderdale Harbours and Harbordale
- Homes for Sale – Price Range $569,000 – $2,495,000
- Median Sales Price in 2014 was $498,500 – this being for a 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1674 sq ft Non Waterfront Home – with a sales price to sq ft price of $298.00
- In 2014 there were no waterfront homes sold, however in 2013, 5 out of the 10 sales were for Waterfront Homes and the median sales price for Waterfront Homes sold was $690,000 – this being for a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Waterfront Home – with a sales price to sq ft price of $361.00
- Fort Lauderdale Homes in this neighborhood typically have between 3 Bedrooms to 4 Bedrooms – there are some larger “Trophy” homes with more bedrooms!
- Most Expensive Home Sale in 2014 was for 1368 SE 14TH Way a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 1748 sq ft Non Waterfront home which sold for $525,000 – with a sales price to square foot price $303.00 – this home was a foreclosure / REO!
- Most Expensive Home Sale in 2013 was for 1300 SE 12TH Way a 4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom newer construction non-waterfront home (built 2006) which sold for $1,395,000 – with a sales price to sq ft price $405.00
- Highest Sq Ft Price Paid in 2013 was for 1536 SE 13TH ST at $618.00 –this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1196 sq ft waterfront home was in its original 1952 condition.
- Important to note is that median sales prices per square foot for Lauderdale Harbours are still well down from the median of $537.00 achieved in 2008
Lauderdale Harbors Homes
August / September 2016
At time of writing there are 8 x Fort Lauderdale homes for sale here in Lauderdale Harbours – this is down from the 10 x Lauderdale Harbours homes for sale in our last report on Lauderdale Harbours homes for sale!
Note: 7 of the 8 homes for sale are waterfront homes!
The market analysis report for these Luxury Fort Lauderdale homes for sale is presented below
|High||3 / 4||4,718||$2,495,000|
|Low||3 / 2||1,457||$569,000|
|Avg||3 / 2||2,291||$1,563,864|
|Med||3 / 2||1,835||$1,297,457|
We can see from this report that the median price for a Luxury Fort Lauderdale home for sale in Lauderdale Harbours is $1,297,457 – this being for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury home of 1835 square feet.
It is important to note the lower median prices between our last posts!
In our last post the median price for a luxury home for sale in Lauderdale Harbours was $1,442,500 – this being for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury home of 1946 square feet.
In our prior post the median price for a luxury home for sale in Lauderdale Harbours was $1,542,500 – this being for a larger 4 bedroom 3 bathroom luxury home of 2732 square feet.
These lower median prices however are balanced by the square foot prices of Lauderdalel Harbours homes for sale.
Buying / Selling?
Call me today
2014 Prices by Bedroom
Here is the market analysis summary for Lauderdale Harbours Homes sold in 2014 by median prices by bedroom.
|3 / 2||1,674||$498,500||$298|
We can see from this report:
- That for 3 bedroom Lauderdale Harbours / Harbordale Homes sold in 2014 that the sales price was $498,500 – this being for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home of 1674 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $298.00
Note: In 2012 while the median sales price to square foot price was $348.00 and the most expensive sales price to square foot price was $852.00
In 2013 the most expensive sales price to square foot price was $618.00 – well down from 2012
New Construction Homes
For Lauderdale is enjoying a resurgence in new construction homes – however there were no new construction homes sold in this neighborhood in 2014.
Home Sales 2006 – 2014
Our market analysis report for Lauderdale Harbours / Harbordale home sales for each year – 2006 – 2014 is presented below.
|2014||3 / 2||$498,500||$298|
|2013||3 / 2||$629,000||$354|
|2012||3 / 2||$562,500||$308|
|2011||4 / 3||$1,367,500||$380|
|2010||3 / 2||$627,500||$218|
|2009||3 / 2||$532,500||$281|
|2008||3 / 2||$755,000||$537|
|2007||3 / 2||$1,098,500||$479|
|2006||4 / 3||$1,146,000||$396|
We can see from this report the median MLS sales data for Lauderdale Harbours / Harbordale home sales for each year from 2006 to 2014.
Important to note is that median sales prices for Lauderdale Harbours for 2014 are based on the sales of just 2 non-waterfront homes.
Home Sold in 2014
Lauderdale Harbours is increasingly popular with Fort Lauderdale Home buyers.
Here is an overview of the most expensive home sold in Lauderdale Harbours in 2014.
1368 SE 14TH ST
Offered for Sale $524,900
This home is in one of the best locations here in Fort Lauderdale.
This home is a beautiful single family home that features double french door entry, real hardwood floors throughout, a spacious open kitchen, new appliances and granite counter tops.
The home has been freshly painted, has a den, track lighting, ceiling fans and lots of french doors for natural lighting.
You will love the volume wood ceilings with wood beams.
The home has lush landscaping and a brick paved driveway.
This home is offered for sale as a REO / Foreclosure.
Our market analysis report for this home is presented below
|3 / 3||1,748||$525,000||$300|
We can see from this report that this 1748 square foot home sold for $525,000 – with a sales price to square foot price of $300.00
Important to note is that this home sold for 100.22% or above its list price of $524,900.
The home had just 22 days on market.
Days on market is the time from when the home was listed for sale till the date the home sold AND closed.
I hope you enjoyed reading about Fort Lauderdale Homes for Sale in Lauderdale Harbour / Harbordale – Kevin Wirth Realtor